UNC Young Democrats wants to help you access the ballot box. We support making elections as open, accessible, and fair as possible. Throughout the semester, you will find our members out on campus and in the community registering voters and distributing election information. Please use these resources as a starting point, and reach out to us if you need help registering or voting.
Register & Find Your Polling Place
Voter registration forms are available through UNC Young Democrats. Our officers are available to help you complete and submit voter registration forms at all of our meetings and events.
- Check your voter registration status
- Complete a voter registration form
- The deadline to register to vote is 25 days before the election. Same-day registration is offered at One Stop Early Voting sites
- Find your polling place location and hours
- I Will Vote
- North Carolina State Board of Elections
- Orange County Board of Elections
- NC Absentee Ballot Request Form